środa, 8 lipca 2015

7 Dots Studio - romantic layouts / romantyczne layouty

Witam! Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam moje dwa nowe layouty.
Pierwszy zrobiłam z wielu wspaniałych papierów 7 Dots Studio z różnych kolekcji: Illumination, Soulmates i The Queen’s Heart.
 
Hello! Today I want to share with you my new layouts.
The first one I created it using a lots of amazing 7 Dots Studio papers from different collections: Illumination, Soulmates and The Queen’s Heart.



Tło jest zrobione za pomocą mgiełek i wody oraz maski z pastą modelującą. Następnie wykończyłam je używając tuszy akrylowych Splash : białego i czarnego. Zabawa się teksturami jest naprawdę świetna.

Background is created with mists and water, then some stencil work with modelling paste. Then I finished off with some Splash acrylic ink in white and black. Playing with texture is really fun.




Dla drugiego mojego layoutu wybrałam papier 'no4' z kolekcji Thoughts Keeper.
Bardzo podobają mi się kolory tej kolekcji, a papiery te są idealne pod mixed-media.

For my second layout, I choose a paper from the collection Thoughts Keeper 'no4'. 
I loved the colors of this collection and these papers are perfect for mixed media.


Ozdobiłam mój layout kwiatami, naklejkami z kolekcji Soulmates i Thoughts Keeper oraz tekturkami UmWowStudio.

I decorated my layout with some flowers, stickers from Soulmates and Thoughts Keeper collections and UmWowStudio chipboard.



I found a beautiful Botanical challenge on Vintage Cafe Card blog
With my second page I will participate in this challenge.



7 Dots Studio products:




Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia!

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!
 
Anna Rogalska 
 
 

4 komentarze:

Valia Katzaki pisze...

Beautiful Anna! I love the way you use color and how it complements your flowers and embellishments! Good luck with the challenges!

Kathy Bradley pisze...

Anna,
As always, your layouts and designs are most gorgeous. Your textures, colors and flowers are beautiful!

Paper Attic pisze...

So pretty Anna, I really love the second one so much, so romantic xo

Kathy G. pisze...

oh Anna both of these layouts are beautiful. I love the feminine and romantic feel to them, along with the wonderful texture you create. (sigh)