sobota, 9 maja 2015

13arts - Memories / Wspomnienia

Witam wszystkich! Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam layout w stylu vintage, używając najnowszej kolekcji 13arts "Mental Vacation".
 
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share with you this vintage page that I made using the newest 13arts "Mental Vacation" collection.


 Kilka zbliżeń. 

Here are some close ups.


Użyłam jednej z masek tej kolekcji wraz z medium żelowym oraz mgiełkami. Dodałam wspaniałą tekturkę - napis "Starlight-words" i aby dodać więcej tekstur użyłam perłowe płatki naturalnej miki i jasnoniebieski żwirek.
 
I used one of the stencils from this collection with  gel medium and mists. I added a fabulous chipboard "Starlight-words" and to add more textures I used pearl natural mica flakes and light blue gravel.



Here is the list of the products I've used.


Mam nadzieję, że się Wam podoba! Dziękuję za wizytę! 
 
Hope you’ll enjoy! Thank you for stopping by today!
 

Anna Rogalska

4 komentarze:

Lisa Landry pisze...

Incredibly fantastic! I love your style! I especially love this one because purples & blues are my most favorite colors. Gorgeous work!

Corine pisze...

These is a Beautiful layout.

Aggie pisze...

Cudowny layout! Kompozycja wokół zdjęcia jest niesamowita!

Paper Attic pisze...

Totally gorgeous Anna! I LOVE these blues, makes me want to run and create with these colors! Hugs, Lisa xo